Beston Group has installed an egg tray making machine in India last summer to recycle waste paper. The machine is used to make egg trays using recycled paper from wood pulp, old newspapers, old books, and craft papers. Most paper products are locally available, and they can be collected and processed by the machine to convert them into egg trays. The egg trays can be used by the people who rare chicken to package eggs. Besides India, Beston Group supplies the egg tray making machines to Argentina, Nigeria, Ukraine and Australia among many other countries across the world.
Types of Egg Tray Making Machine for Sale
The egg tray machines can be grouped into different categories depending on the level of productivity and the degree of automation.
1. Manual Egg Tray Making Machine
The machines are small in size and can be used in homes and small industries. Because of their small sizes, the machines do not have an inbuilt drying mechanism, and drying can be done naturally outside in the sun. The small egg tray making machine can produce an approximate of 1000-1500 pieces per hour.
2. Semi-Automatic Egg Tray Making Machine
The machines have 12, 15, and 32 mold quantities and can make 2000, 2500, 3000-4000 pieces per hour respectively. The metal drying and brick drying systems should be used here to quicken the manufacturing process. The machinery has high efficiency and high productivity.
3. Automatic Egg Tray Making Machine
The automated machines can have 40 or 48 molding units. Beston Group recommends the metal drying system for drying the egg trays quickly as manufacturing progresses. The quick-drying saves a lot of time and reduces the number of workers that are needed to do the manual drying work. The machines can produce between 4000-6000 pieces per hour.
Working Principle of the Egg Tray Making Machine
The egg tray machine is broken down into three essential systems: The molding system, pulping system, and drying/packaging system.
1. Pulping System- The pulping system is used to make a slurry. Hydrapulper is used for crushing the waste papers to produce slurry whose concentration is adjusted by the pulp pool of the egg tray making machine.
2. Molding System- In this stage, a compressor and a pulp molding machine are used to manufacture wet egg trays using the slurry. The egg trays are then transported to the next stage using conveyor belts.
3. Drying and Packaging Section- In this section, different drying methods can be used to dry the wet egg trays. The metal drying system or the brick drying system can be used to dry the trays depending on the design of the machine. The trays are then passed through a hot pressing machine which eliminates the excess water further before the packaging machine packs the trays.
Advantages of the Beston Egg Tray Machine
Beston Company has a well-known name in the manufacturing industries and the market, and this makes the Beston egg tray manufacturing machine the best choice because of the following reasons:
1. High Output Capacity
The automatic egg making machine can produce approximately 6000 tray pieces in one hour. In a day, the machine can produce many trays that can significantly increase the profit margins of a company and meet the customer needs.
2. Wide Range of Recyclable Materials
Beston egg tray making machine can utilize a wide range of materials to produce egg trays. These materials may be cotton pulp, old newspapers, craft papers, and old textbooks. All these materials can be processed to produce high-quality trays.
3. Affordable Machinery
Beston Group has subsidized the import, packaging, and installation costs to meet your budget making them the best suppliers of the egg tray making plants.
4. Fast Response
Beston Group is always available to answer queries and to respond to the maintenance needs of your egg tray making plant as fast as possible.
In conclusion, it is crucial to understand the benefits of the egg tray making machines, the various types that are available, and their capacities so that the right choice is made when selecting a particular machine to meet a specific market need.